Calling all cupids! It’s time for the holiday of love. Valentine’s Day was made for romance and fun, so rally your sweethearts and let’s throw a ball!
Flirty and fun, decorations set the mood from the entryway to the dance floor. Get the party started with a pair of columns; drape with satin to form an arch. Finish the entrance with an aisle runner and a healthy dose of rose petals. Don’t forget to hang a banner to welcome everyone to the sweetheart soiree.
Show the rest of your space some love with an All Love Needs Theme Kit. It’s that simple! This complete decorating pack has everything you need:
- Column – Stand it next to the DJ station; wrap with a strip of fabric or top with a few balloons, if you’d like
- Kissing booth – Here’s the perfect spot for couples to steal some smooches!
- Love letters column – Place on the perimeter of the dance floor for photo ops
- "All Love Needs Is You" standee – An ideal transition from the entryway to the dance floor – customizable, too!
- Split rail fence – A bit of rustic charm to line the dance floor
- Lip cutouts – Add to walls for flair
- Love Scrabble™ banner – Hang to adorn the split rail fence
Indulge in a few more small details that won’t break the bank: balloons and hanging décor. Dangle paper fans or tissue poms from the ceiling. Gather balloons of various colors, shapes and sizes in clusters, filled with helium. Sprinkle them around the dance floor, DJ, treat table and photo booth. Speaking of photo booth...
Photo Ops & Wearables
Build on the romance and fun with a snapshot station! Metallic magic sets the scene with flashy curtains for the backdrop. Give it a little swag with a fringe garland and LOVE or XOXO megaloons at the top. Balloons on either side finish the look and give your photo booth a POP of color.
Love birds will enjoy tasty treats around this table.
- Start simple with a white tablecloth.
- Lay a burlap runner for texture.
- Choose a bird cage centerpiece and embellish with flowers and candles.
- Add some sparkle with gold chargers.
- Customize beverage and dinner napkins.
- Top it off with a menu in a Love Personalized Glass Frame.
Looking to kick it up a notch? Try satin chair bands!
Food & Drinks
Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to eat sweets (as if you needed one)! Here are some ideas to get things rolling:
- The most romantic dessert: chocolate-covered strawberries. Do an additional dip in pink candy melts and coat with a pinch of sprinkles.
- Bring on the candy buffet! It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Cover the table with a tablecloth, and cut floral sheeting as a runner. For the front, hang a heart garland.
- Place clear serving containers on pedestals of various heights and sizes.
- Fill containers with sixlets, gumballs and Hershey’s® chocolates. Add in custom chocolate lollipops for a personal touch.
- Chocolate cake mix + pink frosting = yummy cupcakes. Top with heart picks and voila!
- Toss together a quick V-day trail mix of conversation hearts, popcorn, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Punch is always a hit! Combine equal parts of Hawaiian Punch and Sprite. Then, top with rainbow sherbet ice cream and serve!
- Fill Country Chic Glass Beverage Dispensers with pink lemonade and red Kool-Aid.
- Make it a cocktail night! Cranberry ginger mimosa cocktails are made with 2 oz. each of ginger ale, cranberry juice and champagne. Serve in flutes and garnish with sugared cranberries.
- No recipe required: pink Moscato or any red wine. Cheers!