You’ve got the ring, you have your partner for life, now it’s time to celebrate! Check out the engagement party ideas below to see how you can add a personal and unique touch to the classic tradition of an engagement party. Guests will get to know the couple, get excited for the festivities to come, and enjoy themselves while celebrating the love!
Show off the Bling
Everyone is going to want to see what was used to pop the question. Show off that ring and make the party sparkle with ring decorations. Sprinkle the room with tissue ring hanging decorations or make a statement when guests walk in with giant ring balloons. Let guests join in on the marriage fun and give them their own bling with diamond ring favors. Serve the couple’s favorite drink out of diamond ring tumblers and a personalized diamond ring standee makes for a perfect photo opp for guests to enjoy.
Make it Personal
Shindigz makes it easy to personalize every detail of your engagement party. Show the couple’s journey and dating history through photos with personalized photo hanging decorations, a photo cube column or spell out the couples last name or Mr. & Mrs. with photo letters. Give your table centerpieces a personalized touch with engagement tabletop photo standees or create something from scratch with custom centerpieces. A personalized banner in any theme can either welcome guests or thank them for celebrating this special time with you.
Engagement Party Themes
Looking for some inspiration or some help with decorations, tableware and favors? Shindigz has conveniently put together everything you need for your engagement party that displays the couples likes, interests and own personal style.. Here are just a few engagement party theme ideas to get you thinking.
- Rustic Romance - The rustic romance theme is perfect for couples who love the outdoors, romantic summer country nights and a more laid back feel. Burlap, lace and mason jars adorn the centerpieces, photo booth backgrounds, and invitations. Label the homemade wine with personalized wine bottle labels and hand out these rustic romance mini favor jars with the couple's favorite sweet treats in them.
- Tropical Elegance - Does the couple love the beach? Looking for an outdoor luau theme with a romantic twist? Then the Tropical Elegance theme is for you. Palm leaves and beautiful tropical flowers cover personalized table runners, cupcake toppers, and personalized banners.
- Forever Fiesta - Tacos, tequila and salsa! This theme is for the fun, taco loving couple and is filled with bright colors and beautiful cactus flowers. Make sure you have personalized dinner plates at your taco buffet and add photos of the couple to personalized pennant banners. Play outdoor games like cornhole and of course, don’t forget the pinata!
Love Is Sweet
- Favors - Shindigz offers many sweet favors that your guests will love to take home. Check out our selection of gourmet popcorn favors that are customizable. There are tons of wrapper designs for Hershey candy bars that couples can choose from to add their own style. Not looking for a sugar rush? No problem, Shindigz has plenty of favor options that are not edible or fill up a personalized favor container with your own homemade favors like the couple's favorite jam or sugar scrub.
- Decorations - Did you know candy can make a great decoration? Have a colorful candy bar displaying all of the couples favorites or cover the tables with customizable lollipop bouquets. Shindigz offers plenty of candy serveware that will make any candy dream come true. You can even sprinkle tables at the party with mini candy bars with personalized wrappers or Hersey kisses with personalized stickers for that final, custom touch.