50 Patriotic 4th of July Party Ideas - Decor, Favors & Activities
The 50 states make up our great country, The United States of America. Here are 50 ways you can make your 4th of July party great as well! We make sure to cover every part of your backyard BBQ from tableware to decorations to picnic supplies and favors. Check out our ideas below!
4th of July Tableware
What’s a backyard BBQ without tons of food! Make sure to have the summer favorites like watermelon, potato salad and burgers! Make your table patriotic with this 4th of July tableware.
3. Paint some old mason jars red, white a blue as simple but patriotic cutlery holders.
4. Keep your food cold with a Patriotic Inflatable Buffet Cooler. Your salads, beers and watermelon will stay fresh and cold.
5. Keep guests hydrated with customizable water bottle labels. Write a fun message or show your support of the red, white and blue.
6. Spice up your tables with festive table skirts. They are an easy decoration that adds just the right amount of pizzaz.
7. Add some stars to your stripes with 4th of July centerpieces or party like it's 1776 with personalized centerpieces.
8. Want to personalize your table decor? No problem! Customize your message on a patriotic Table Top-It.
9. We even have you covered when it comes to serveware. Have your BBQ buffet style to serve all your family and friends.
10. Make sure clean-up is a breeze with patriotic garbage cans. Make sure to recycle!
11. Don’t forget dessert! We’ve got plenty of patriotic cupcake and cake supplies to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth.
4th of July Tableware
Gather all your friends and family for a wonderful 4th of July backyard bash. Fireworks won’t be the only thing making a bang if you decorate with these 4th of July decorations.
12. Keep it simple with a Patriotic Decorating Kit. We have included everything you need to make your house patriotic.
13. Grab some paper and make a paper chain flag. Add some stars and you’ve got an easy hanging decoration.
15. There are plenty of red, white and blue flowers out there that can make the perfect 4th of July bouquet!
16. Mimic fireworks around the party with patriotic danglers. They are flashy, bright and fun.
17. Serve up some red, white and blue foods to make your decor pop! Blueberries, strawberries or a 4th of July punch will add a patriotic flare.
18. Balloons are a classic but fun way to add stars, stripes and red, white and blue.
21. Decorate your tables with edible decorations. Shindigz offers plenty of red, white and blue candy and chocolates to make your table patriotic.
22. Welcome everyone to the party with a grand entrance by setting up an arch.
23. Why not take a political turn with your theme. We’ve got a variety of election party decorations to add to your decor.
25. Just like fireworks, 4th of July garland adds bursts of color and pride to your party.
4th of Party Favors
Give your guests something fun to take home to remember all the great times they had at your 4th of July backyard barbeque. These 4th of July favor ideas give guests the ability to show their pride for their country.
26. First, make sure everyone has their own American flag!
27. Send your guests home with a sweet treat in a personalized patriotic candy jar.
28. Beads are a simple, easy and fun way to add red, white or blue to any patriotic outfit.
29. Shade the sun or bright fireworks with sunglasses.
30. Light up the night with patriotic glow necklaces for your guests to wear.
31. Grab a classic hat to spice up your red, white and blue apparel.
32. Everyone likes a luau, put a patriotic spin on this classic theme with patriotic leis.
33. Make up a goody bag with tons of sweet treats and wearables.
34. Keep everyone’s lips hydrated with personalized patriotic lip balm.
35. Make some memories and take photos at your BBQ and then send guests home with a custom stars and stripes photo frame as a keepsake.
36. 4th of July candy is a hit not just with the kids. Hand out chocolate treats with personalized mini candy bar wrappers.
38. Have your guests show pride or raise awareness for a cause with awareness wrist bands.
39. Personalized lollipops are a great favor but can also make a great bouquet for a centerpiece.
USA Activities and Games
You’re guests will never be bored with these 4th of July games and activities. They will not only keep your guests entertained but they are also great ways to show pride for the red, white and blue!
41. It’s hot in July! Make sure to have plenty of water balloons and squirt guns out for guests.
42. Personalize your own cornhole set to put a custom spin on a classic BBQ game.
43. Spray some red, white and blue circles on the lawn for a fun game of Twister.
44. Play some musical chairs with the national anthem.
45. Even though the parades may be cancelled, you can still decorate your own car with float decorating kits and take a drive around the neighborhood.
46. Ring toss, tic tac toe, and connect 4 are all classic games that can easier be played with a red, white and blue twist.
47. These patriotic tin pails are perfect for a ball toss game for the kids.
48. Get crazy with a patriotic fashion show. Make sure to come dressed to impress. You won’t want to miss out on these patriotic wigs.
49. Use a hometown favorite, apple pie as a prop, and have a pie eating contest.
50. After the sun has gone down and the fireworks are done, have a glow stick scavenger hunt set up for the kids!