My six-year-old and four-year-old love everything fairy! This Woodland Fairy Party was the perfect party theme to create a magical space for them and their friends to play in.
Party styling always starts with a color pallet—I went with shades of pink, grass green, and browns.
The plates were custom ordered through the personalized pate option, using a graphic I designed. I was so, so, SO pleased with how they came out! The colors were spot on, and they really tied the party design together. I can’t speak highly enough of the personalized party options available!
I love to bake, so these Woodland Fairy Party themed snacks were tons of fun to put together.
- Twigs and Berries – pretzel sticks and mixed fresh berries
- Acorns – mini Nilla wafers + chocolate kisses + butterscotch chip
- Snails – store-bought breadstick dough, brushed with pesto, rolled and secured with two tooth-picks, then baked. Rosemary antennae.
- Fallen Log Cake – Bouche du Noel recipe – DELICIOUS!
- Mushroom Cupcakes – Use pink candy melts and inverted white chocolate chips to decorate your favorite cupcake recipe
- Mossy Branches – Find this recipe on my blog!
I love parties that inspire creative play, and this one definitely had that effect! A few days after this party, I found my four-year-old wearing her fairy wings and playing "fairy party" with her dolls! Mom win!
I hope you try out some of these ideas and share your fairy party with us! Tag us in your photos— #shindigz!
POSTED IN ALL, BIRTHDAY, GIRL