“Make Life More Fun” Pin To Win Pinterest Giveaway
Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- GIVEAWAY: The “Make Life More Fun” Pin To Win (“Giveaway”) begins at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time ["ET"]) on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 and ends at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, January 31, 2013 (the “Giveaway Period”). The “Make Life More Fun” Pin To Win (“Giveaway”) consists of choosing a Pinterest board that is labeled “Make Life More Fun” and pinning selected Shindigz products.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to lawful, permanent U.S. residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are of the age of majority in their home state as of the start date of the Giveaway (“Entrants” and/or “Contestants”).; The Giveaway is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. The Giveaway is sponsored by Shindigz, 101 East Carroll Rd, South Whitely, Indiana. Employees of Shindigz, its parent and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and all other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, advertising, administration or fulfillment of this Giveaway and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this Giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD WILL BE ACCEPTED. During the Giveaway Period, follow the Shindigz Pinterest board at http://pinterest.com/shindigz/. You will then create a Pinterest board on your Pinterest account and name it “Make Life More Fun.” You will then go to http://www.shindigz.com and choose at least ten (10) Shinidgz products that would make your life more fun. In the product Pinterest post, you will tag @Shindigz and enter #MakeLifeMoreFun in the Pinterest comment field. When you are done with your “Make Life More Fun” Pinterest board, you will submit your Pinterest board link by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must complete all of the steps above in order to be eligible to win. Persons discovered entering under several user names or otherwise attempting to submit more than one entry will be disqualified from the Giveaway. All entries must be received by the deadline according to the computer time on Shindigz’ server in order to be eligible for the Giveaway. All entries submitted shall become the sole property of Giveaway entities and will be neither acknowledged nor returned.
- GIVEAWAY SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) selected entrant (“Selected Entrant”) will be randomly selected to win the Prize based on compliance with the Official Rules. One Alternative Entrant will be randomly selected as well who will be the winner of the Prize if the Selected Entrant is determined to be ineligible or does not complete the necessary affidavit and release forms in time as required by these rules. Selected Entrants will be notified by email within three (3) business days after selection if they have won the Prize. Entrants may only enter once over the course of the Giveaway Period. If you are a winner, you will be contacted by Shindigz to begin the process to claim your Prize. Shindigz reserves the right to require Selected Entrants to show verifiable proof of identity and entitlement to win, including proof of age and/or proof of address. In addition, Selected Entrants may be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release in order to claim their prize. That affidavit and release shall be signed and returned to Shindigz within seven (7) business days after receiving it from Shindigz. In the event that Shindigz believes, in its sole discretion, that any entrant is gaming the promotion through the use of automated processes or other methods, such that it affects the fair play of the Giveaway, Shindigz reserves the right to disqualify entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of any Giveaway Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Service Provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In this regard, the Selected Entrants may be required to provide proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Giveaway entry selected in order to receive the Prize.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GIVEAWAY PRIZES: One (1) prize in the form of one (1) $500 Shindigz gift certificate for Pinterest board named “Make Life More Fun” with @Shindigz and #MakeLifeMoreFun in the Pinterest comment field will be awarded (“Prize”). The Prize is subject to Shindigz terms and conditions. The maximum approximate retail value of the Prize is $500. No transfer, or cash or other substitution of prizes is allowed, except that Shindigz reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion. Prize will be delivered within two weeks after eligibility is confirmed and Shindigz has received back from the winner the affidavit they may be required to fill out and along with release form if applicable. Shindigz will not replace any lost or stolen prize once in the possession or control of the prize recipient.
- GIVEAWAY PRIZE CONDITIONS: Each Giveaway Entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually waives the right to assert as a cost of receiving any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem such prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem such prize. All applicable federal, state, local or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Giveaway will be the sole responsibility of the prize recipients. Except where prohibited by applicable law, regulation, rule or order, the entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to Shindigz to use such person’s Submission, name, photograph, likeness (including non-photographic and simulated), statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for any and all promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this Giveaway and/or Shindigz’ business operations and product/service offerings, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever. All Giveaway entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of any prize. Eligibility, age, and any and all other claims shall be subject to verification prior to the actual awarding of a Prize.
- GIVEAWAY CONDITIONS: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, each Giveaway Entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually (a) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Shindigz and (b) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. Each Giveaway Entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Shindigz and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, representatives and agents from and against any and all claims, judgments, damages, losses, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Giveaway-related activity or participation in this Giveaway, or (ii) printing, distribution, production or mailing/e-mailing/communication/transmission errors. Shindigz or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors, without liability, at its sole discretion. NEITHER SHINDIGZ NOR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SHINDIGZ ELECTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRIZE RECIPIENT WITH ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES). SHINDIGZ DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- RESTRICTIONS: Shindigz shall not be liable to Selected Entrant for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond Shindigz’ sole and reasonable control.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Shindigz is not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize. Shindigz may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or receiving any prize if, in Shindigz/ sole discretion, Shindigz determines that such Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unsafe or unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Shindigz’ representatives. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, Langoliers, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other similar or dissimilar causes beyond the sole and reasonable control of Shindigz which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper, safe and fair conduct of the Giveaway, then Shindigz reserves the right, exercisable at any time in Shindigz’ sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Giveaway and to select the Selected Entrant by means of a random drawing from among all eligible Giveaway entries received by Shindigz up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Shindigz reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time in their discretion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SHINDIGZ RESERVES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT, EXERCISABLE AT ANY TIME IN SHINDIGZ’ SOLE DSICRETION, AND WITHOUT WAIVER OF OR LIMITATION ON ANY OF OTC’S OTHER AVAILABLE LEGAL AND/OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- RULES/WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the Selected Entrant, contact us after February 6, 2013 at email@example.com.