Wedding Photo Canvas
Personalized Photo Canvas
Create a unique gift with photo canvas prints!
Our Wedding Photo Canvas is just one example of what you can do with this unique photo canvas. Photo canvas prints are gifts that will be remembered for years to come and a creative way to remember all those treasured moments in one's life. Each Wedding Photo Canvas features a stretched canvas over a 16 inch x 20 inch wooden frame ready for mounting directly on walls, in an exterior frame or use an easel to display on counters and mantels. Creating your Wedding Photo Canvas is easy; just upload your favorite portrait or landscape photo and we'll take care of the rest.
Picture hangers not included.
- Can I choose the orientation of my photo canvas?
Yes, you can use both landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) images for your photo canvas print
- Can I add text to my photo canvas print?
Yes, you can add text to any canvas print. We also give you the option of choosing your fonts, colors and placement.
- Do I have to use a photo or can it be my business logo or other types of graphic art?
Yes, you can upload any type of art file you wish. We prefer the files be saved as JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF or BMP and be between 1 MB to 6 MB at the highest resolution possible. Depending on your logo you may be asked to provide us with verification of ownership.
- Can I add clip art to my photo canvas?
Yes, you can choose from our unique selection of clip art and add as a graphic on your photo canvas.
- Can I use more than one photo on the same canvas?
Yes, you can use as many photos as you like. Be as creative as you like.
- Can I add a background color to my photo canvas?
Yes, you can choose from hundreds of background colors to create a frame around your image.
- Great for printing children's art...just scan it in to your computer and upload.
- Great for printing inexpensive art for your home (favorite vacation photos and landscape photos work perfectly!).
- Print series of 3 or more to hang on a wall.
- Perfect for baby/kids and family photos.
- Use for special events such as graduation, anniversary, or milestone birthdays.
- Make sure that you cover the entire canvas with you image and not leave any exposed areas.
- Make sure your image is not cropped exactly to the edge. Let your image bleed over the edge.
- For the best quality please use the highest resolution image possible.
- We recommend you use an image that is between 1 MB and 6 MB.
- Please make sure your image is saved as a JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF or BMP file.
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:On a canvas , what if I only wanted the wedding couples initialsAsked on 2/20/2014 by kim from Leland, N.C.
A:This requires a photo to be uploaded on the canvas. You will not be able to proceed without uploading a photo. You can add the wedding couples initials as well but you must include a photo on the canvas.Answered on 2/21/2014 by csr
Q:do you have any other sizes than 16 x 20?Asked on 3/16/2012 by Anonymous
A:I do apologize but this is the only size that we offer.Answered on 3/19/2012 by CSR
Q:Does a color photo print to black & white?Asked on 10/23/2011 by Anonymous
A:If you submit a color photo that is what will be printed. We cannot change your photo from color to black and white or vice versa. If you are wanting a black and white photo you must upload a black/white to be printed on a photo canvas.Answered on 10/24/2011 by csr
Q:Can this be written on? thinking of using it for guests to write on instead of a guest bookAsked on 7/8/2011 by Jasper from Iowa
A:Yes, the Photo Canvas can be written on.Answered on 7/11/2011 by CSR
Q:I am getting ready to order a canvas print. Does my picture fit in the square in the middle? The white out line does not show up correct? In other words the picture takes up the whole canvas?Asked on 5/9/2011 by liz from Sd
A:Yes, you are correct! What will be printed is whatever is in the small box.Answered on 5/10/2011 by CSR