Time To Celebrate Mylar Balloon
Time To Celebrate Value Mylar
Celebrate your birthday with a fantastic balloon bouquet!
Our Time To Celebrate Mylar Balloon features a round white balloon full of confetti and the words, it's time to CELEBRATE your BIRTHDAY! in vibrant hues of red, pink, purple, blue, yellow, orange, green and silver. This two-sided Time To Celebrate balloon measures approximately 18 inches in diameter and is perfect for anyone's birthday. Create a fabulous centerpiece or balloon bouquet by simply adding coordinating latex balloons, curling ribbon and a balloon weight.
Mylar Balloon features:
- Mylar balloons are helium quality and shipped flat without helium.
- Mylar balloons are easily inflated and are self-sealing.
- Properly filled mylar balloons are tight with uniform creases along the outer seams.
- Mylar balloons will appear deflated in cold temperatures but will fill out at room temperature.
- 4 inch star balloons require heat sealing to ensure a substantial float time. Heat sealers may be purchased at local craft stores.
- Mylar Balloon Fly Times:
- 18 inch mylar balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 20 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 36 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 10 days when inflated with helium.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (email@example.com or 1-800-314-8794).
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Inflate
- Good Air Retention
I love these mylar balloons! They are so easy to inflate and if you get the balloon clips, you can tie them off and add a ribbon in one easy step. They pair up beautifully in bunches with the round latex balloons in other colors, and they stay inflated a really long time. If you don't want to rent a helium tank, you can have them inflated at a local party or discount store for a reasonable price. Go for it! You won't be disappointed.
- Was this a gift?:
The banner was well made.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do these balloons have the print on both sids?Asked on 10/17/2012 by Cristina from Menifee, CA
A:All mylar balloon are double sided.Answered on 10/18/2012 by csr
Q:do the mylar balloons have air in them already or do they come deflated.Asked on 8/30/2011 by Anonymous
A:Our balloons are shipped flat. You are responsible for having them filled with helium when you are ready.Answered on 8/31/2011 by csr