Sweet at One Boy Mylar Balloon
Sweet At One Metallic Balloon
For your little boy's 1st birthday!Celebrate your little boy's 1st birthday with this adorable striped Sweet at One Boy Mylar Balloon. Each 18 inch diameter Happy 1st Boy Birthday Balloon features brown, blue, orange, green, yellow and white stripes with matching letters and polka dots. Add coordinating latex balloons curling ribbon and a balloon weight to create a unique centerpiece or balloon bouquet.
Mylar Balloon features:
- Mylar balloons are helium quality and shipped flat without helium.
- Mylar balloons are easily inflated and are self-sealing.
- Properly filled mylar balloons are tight with uniform creases along the outer seams.
- Mylar balloons will appear deflated in cold temperatures but will fill out at room temperature.
- 4 inch star balloons require heat sealing to ensure a substantial float time. Heat sealers may be purchased at local craft stores.
- Mylar Balloon Fly Times:
- 18 inch mylar balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 20 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 36 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 10 days when inflated with helium.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-314-8794).
Reviewed by 3 customers
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Question about this balloon - since it doesn't state on your website.... Does this come shipped deflated? Am I able to purchase it that way and put helium in myself??
Thanks.Asked on 10/12/2011 by Jocelyn from Pittsburgh, PA
A:All mylar balloons are helium quality and shipped to you flat without helium. Mylar balloons are easily inflated through the small opening or "tail" on each balloon. These balloons are self-sealing so as soon as you remove the nozzle from the balloon, the balloon will seal. Properly filled mylar balloons are tight with uniform creases along the outer seams. Additionally, a mylar balloon might appear deflated in cold temperatures but will fill out normally when returned to room temperature.Answered on 10/13/2011 by csr