Silver Number 0 Mylar Balloon
Silver Number Balloon 0
When paired with another number this Silver Zero Balloon makes a big impression!
This Silver Number 0 Mylar Balloon when paired with another number can help you celebrate your special occasion in a big way! Each Silver Number Zero Balloon is metallic mylar and measures 40 inches tall. Tie this Number 0 Balloon to a balloon weight and make it one of the main focal points of your event.
Mylar Balloon features:
- Mylar balloons are helium quality and shipped flat without helium.
- Mylar balloons are easily inflated and are self-sealing.
- Properly filled mylar balloons are tight with uniform creases along the outer seams.
- Mylar balloons will appear deflated in cold temperatures but will fill out at room temperature.
- 4 inch star balloons require heat sealing to ensure a substantial float time. Heat sealers may be purchased at local craft stores.
- Mylar Balloon Fly Times:
- 18 inch mylar balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 20 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 36 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 10 days when inflated with helium.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (email@example.com or 1-800-314-8794).
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Inflate
- Good Air Retention
I purchased this along with the number 9 for a 90th birthday party. These balloons are huge! Nice silver color.
- Was this a gift?:
We used this balloon in a parade to celebrate a preschool's 60th Anniversary. It was perfect until one of the kids tapped it and it flew up in the sky. Thankfully we had some creative parents to make our parade work!
- Was this a gift?: