Save the Ta-Tas Personalized Candy Bar
Personalized Candy Bar With Wrapper
Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper Only
Help Breast Cancer Awareness by handing out personalized chocolate bars!Our exclusive Save the Ta-Tas Personalized Candy Bars feature a pink ribbon design on a solid colored background. The Save the Ta-Tas Personalized Chocolate Bars allow you to add your own special message on both the front and back.
Select from our milk chocolate, dark chocolate, mint chocolate or milk chocolate crisp candy bars. Each candy bar is 1.5 ounces of real chocolate. The 5 1/4 inch long x 2 inch wide candy bars are sure to be a hit at your party or event.
Are you a white chocolate fan or want a candy bar with almonds? Not a problem, opt for our Personalized Save the Ta-Tas Personalized Candy Bar Wrappers. We'll supply you with the one of a kind wrapper, you supply the chocolate. For easy assembly we suggest using our Permanent Adhesive Tape.
Manufactured and distributed by Shindigz under license. TA-TAS, SAVE THE TA-TAS, and related logos are trademarks of Hawkwild, LLC.
- We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition. We only ship our chocolate on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival. If you will not be home, possibly your workplace, a friend or neighbor.
- When necessary, we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you.
- When purchasing candy bar wrappers we recommend using our permanent adhesive tape or some other kind of two-sided tape for easy assembly.
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Milk Chocolate Crisp Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bar
Detailed shipping information
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Text on the back
I do not the like that the text on the back is upside down. I feel that the text should have been the same way upside as the front of the candy bar. I work in printing so I am alittle more pickier than your normal customer. But you may want to consider changing that.
- Was this a gift?: