Pink Communion Candy Bar
Personalized Candy Bar With Wrapper
Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper Only
Sweet favors!Celebrate life's special moments with personalized candy bars. Our exclusive Pink Communion Candy Bar features a white background with pink dot accents and a pink communion cup. Best of all, you can add your own special message on both the front and back of these one of a kind chocolate bars.
Select from our milk chocolate, dark chocolate, mint chocolate or milk chocolate crisp candy bars. Each candy bar is 1.5 ounces of real chocolate. The 5 1/4" long x 2" wide candy bars are sure to be a hit at your party or event.
Are you a white chocolate fan or want a candy bar with almonds? Not a problem, opt for the Pink Communion Candy Bar Wrapper. We'll supply you with the one of a kind wrapper, you supply the chocolate. For easy assembly we suggest using our Permanent Adhesive Tape.
- We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition. We only ship our chocolate on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival. If you will not be home, possibly your workplace, a friend or neighbor.
- When necessary, we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you.
- When purchasing candy bar wrappers we recommend using our permanent adhesive tape or some other kind of two-sided tape for easy assembly.
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Milk Chocolate Crisp Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bar
Detailed shipping information
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Themed Parties
- Young Children
I purchased these wrappers as favors at my granddaughters First Holy Communion. Everyone thought they were great. By ordering the wrappers only, it allowed us to pick the candy bars we wanted and have a variety. The guest liked that. Best of all my granddaughter thought they were great. They made a special day a litte sweeter.
- Was this a gift?: