Pink Accent Cow Print Candy Bars
Personalized Candy Bar With Wrapper
Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper Only
These Pink Accent Cow Print Candy Bars are a sweet as she is!
A cow print and pink polka dot design makes these Pink Accent Cow Print Candy Bars just adorable. We will personalize the candy bars with your wording and font choice. Leave one of these Pink Accent Cow Print Candy Bars at each place setting for a delectable treat your guests will love.
Personalized Candy Bar features:
- Free personalization!
- The more you buy, the more you save!
- Choose from 3 flavors - milk chocolate, milk chocolate crisp, or dark chocolate.
- 1 1/2 ounces of delicious chocolate.
- Candy bars measure 5 1/4 inches long x 2 inches high.
- Supply your own chocolate for the wrapper only option.
Candy Bar Ordering Instructions
- We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition. We only ship our chocolate Monday-Wednesday.
- Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival. If you will not be home, possibly your workplace, a friend or neighbor.
- When necessary, we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you.
Candy Bar Nutrition Information:
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-314-8794).
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:If order by Monday will it arrive on or before July 11?Asked on 7/4/2015 by maria from virginia beach, virginia
A:It depends if you are referring to the wrappers only or the chocolate and wrappers. Chocolate only ships on Mon, Tues, Wed. Ground ship is 3-5 business days.Answered on 7/7/2015 by csr