Nightlife Photo Backdrop
Personalized Photo Real Board sizes:
Photo Backdrop Illustration features:
- Free personalization!
- Add custom wording, font and colors.
- Available in several sizes and materials:
- 46 inches x 88 inches Cardboard
- 56 inches x 108 inches Cardboard
- 48 inches x 134 inches Vinyl
- 60 inches x 180 inches Vinyl
- 72 inches x 240 inches Vinyl
- 57 inches x 125 inches Mural Paper
- Vinyl option features metal grommets for hanging.
- Free-standing Cardboard option requires easy assembly.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (email@example.com or 1-800-314-8794).
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Looking at the city nightlife backdrop... Do I have to have this backdrop personalized? I do not want any text on the picture. Would this ship next day?Asked on 1/7/2015 by David S from Pittsburgh, PA
A:You are not required to have it personalized, simply remove the Line 1 of Text, etc, in the custom screen. It will ship the next business day.Answered on 1/8/2015 by csr
Q:Hi there, I have three questions about this product.
1. how thick is the vinyl,is it like the black vinyl poly or is it thicker? How many milimeters thick?
2. Is it in multiple pieces or one rolled piece?
3. how is it shipped? Is it folded up just rolled? Will it have creases when I take it out of the packaging?Asked on 11/7/2014 by Renee from Canada
A:It's printed on a 10 oz banner. It is thicker than poly vinyl. This is just 1 piece if you order the vinyl materiel. It is rolled up. You should not have any creases when taking it out of the package.Answered on 11/10/2014 by csr
Q:How much does it weigh and how is it shipped? We need a back drop of the Empire state building so each couple can have their picture taken with it as a back drop. We need it big enough for 2 people.
eAsked on 8/5/2014 by Inquisitive
A:Approximately 10 lbs, and it is shipped via UPS.Answered on 8/6/2014 by csr
Q:Your description says "choose your photo" but I did not see an upload option for a custom photo - e.g. for the 240" vinyl I would like to use my own city skyline as a backdrop.Asked on 12/3/2012 by jaci
A:I do apologize for the confusion. The "Choose Your Photo" means from our selection of designs, not your personal photo.Answered on 12/4/2012 by CSR
Q:Will this picture be wide enough and long enough for a back drop for pictures for a adult party? I want to hang the picture on a long wall in a gym. Just trying to see if this size will cover the wall or almost cover the wall or should I get a bigger size? The size that I want to purchase is 48"x134".Asked on 5/14/2012 by Anonymous
A:Yes, this will fit your needs perfectly.Answered on 5/15/2012 by CSR