Mardi Gras Lace Mask Personalized Vertical Banner
Add an affordable vinyl banner to your party!
The Mardi Gras Feather Mask Banner is perfect for any masquerade or Mardi Gras. Each Mardi Gras Lace Mask Banner is made of weather resistant vinyl and has grommets for hanging.
Dare to Compare!
- Prices as low as $14.99
- Quick & Easy to Create
- Over 1,000 designs to choose from
- Our exclusive customizing tool allows you to move, rotate and size.
- Order one, ten or 10,000.
Weather-resistant Vinyl Banners
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl
- Includes metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B1124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B1130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- B1136 - 3 feet high x 8 3/4 feet wide
- B1148 - 4 feet high x 11 1/2 feet wide
- B1160 - 5 feet high x 15 feet wide
- B1172 - 6 feet high x 16 3/4 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banners
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Peel, Place, Enjoy
- Printed on safe, low-tack vinyl sticker material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B4124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B4130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with the Shindigz logo. Please, take a few minutes to review your final selections and check your spelling.Attach N' Go Banners are not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What does exactly does attach and go style banner mean. Is it free standing or what?Asked on 1/30/2014 by Shan
A:The attach-n-go banners have the adhesive on the back so you can apply directly to flat surface. The other banner is the one with the grommets.Answered on 1/30/2014 by csr