Get Well Soon Custom Banner
Vinyl Banner sizes:
Cheer Your Loved One Up!
Hang our Get Well Soon Custom Banner to post well wishes to a sick friend! Our vinyl banners feature a smiley face with a bandage design and your choice of wording.
Dare to Compare!
- Prices as low as $14.99
- Quick & Easy to Create
- Over 1,000 designs to choose from
- Our exclusive customizing tool allows you to move, rotate and size.
- Order one, ten or 10,000.
Weather-resistant Vinyl Banners
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl
- Includes metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B1124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B1130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- B1136 - 3 feet high x 8 3/4 feet wide
- B1148 - 4 feet high x 11 1/2 feet wide
- B1160 - 5 feet high x 15 feet wide
- B1172 - 6 feet high x 16 3/4 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banners
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Peel, Place, Enjoy
- Printed on safe, low-tack vinyl sticker material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B4124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B4130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with the Shindigz logo. Please, take a few minutes to review your final selections and check your spelling.Attach N' Go Banners are not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Detailed shipping information
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Value
I used this banner to decorate my dad's hospital room after heart surgery. All of the nurses loved it and he got so many comments about it. I chose an attach-and-go banner so I could stick it to his hospital room wall and then he could take it home with him. (Plus it didn't ruin the hospital walls!) It was a great purchase and I'm so happy.