Flu Shots Available Personalized Banner
Vinyl Banner sizes:
Announce your flu shot dates!
Our Flu Shots Available Personalized Banner will tell your patients when and where to receive their shots.
Dare to Compare!
- Prices as low as $14.99
- Quick & Easy to Create
- Over 1,000 designs to choose from
- Our exclusive customizing tool allows you to move, rotate and size.
- Order one, ten or 10,000.
Weather-resistant Vinyl Banners
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl
- Includes metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B1124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B1130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- B1136 - 3 feet high x 8 3/4 feet wide
- B1148 - 4 feet high x 11 1/2 feet wide
- B1160 - 5 feet high x 15 feet wide
- B1172 - 6 feet high x 16 3/4 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banners
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Peel, Place, Enjoy
- Printed on safe, low-tack vinyl sticker material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B4124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B4130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with the Shindigz logo. Please, take a few minutes to review your final selections and check your spelling.Attach N' Go Banners are not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I made a banner and somehow lost it. Now when I try to make another one it lock me out.Asked on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous
A:I'm sorry but you will need to re-create your banner. Have you tried looking in your shopping cart? I would suggest deleting your "cookies" and exiting the website and then re-entering and starting the banner from the beginning. If you are still experiencing technical issues please contact our customer service department.Answered on 5/21/2012 by csr