DIY Snowman Centerpiece
Hot Glue Gun
Red Dazzle Glittered Ribbon
Kids Only Sign
1. Cut the bottom off of the largest ball to create a flat bottom surface.
2. Glue three styrofoam balls together from biggest to smallest.
3. Glue buttons for eyes, nose and chest.
4. Create a carrot by shaping orange felt into a cone. Attach using a small pin or hot glue.
5. Create hat by cutting two circles out of black felt. Larger for the brim and smaller for the top of the hat. Glue pieces together.
6. Insert candy canes into stryofoam for arms.
7. Tie ribbon around the neck for scarf.
8. Hot glue each end of ribbon to the back of the Kids Only sign and hang around snowman's neck.
9. Add cotton balls to base of snowman.