1. Prepare a baking sheet with alumnimun foil and nonstick cooking spray.
2. Remove stems from apples and stick the skewers firmly in the stem ends.
3. Combine the water, corn syrup and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then continue to cook without stirring until mixture reaches 250 degrees.
4. Once the candy reaches 250 degrees, add the cinnamon candies and stir together. Continue to cook until it reaches 285 degrees.
5. Remove from head and stir the candy so until smooth and even. Dip in apple and place on prepared baking sheet.
6. Allow apples to cool at room temperature for 24 hours.