DIY Gumball Topiary
3/8 inch x 12 inch Wooden Dowel Rod
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Gun Sticks
Orange Tin Buckets
2 Boxes of Gumballs
Blue Double Faced Satin Ribbon
1. Use hot glue gun to attach gumballs to the entire surface of the Stryofoam Ball. Leave one gumball sized area open for dowel rod.
2. Gently push dowel done inches into the open area of the ball (between 3 inches and 4 inches)
3. Cut florist foam so that it fits snugly into the tin bucket.
4. Insert bottom of the dowel into the middle of the florist foam.
5. Cover florist foam with left over gumballs.