Crescent Moon Mylar Balloon
Crescent Moon Mylar Balloons
A Celestial Event
Want to really light up their nights? Add sparkle to the room with these 36 inch Crescent Moon Mylar Balloon. Available in both gold and silver.
Mylar Balloon features:
- Mylar balloons are helium quality and shipped flat without helium.
- Mylar balloons are easily inflated and are self-sealing.
- Properly filled mylar balloons are tight with uniform creases along the outer seams.
- Mylar balloons will appear deflated in cold temperatures but will fill out at room temperature.
- 4 inch star balloons require heat sealing to ensure a substantial float time. Heat sealers may be purchased at local craft stores.
- Mylar Balloon Fly Times:
- 18 inch mylar balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 20 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 3 to 5 days when inflated with helium.
- 36 inch star balloons will fly for approximately 10 days when inflated with helium.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (email@example.com or 1-800-314-8794).
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- Good Air Retention
These large crescent moon balloons are great eye-catching accents to balloon clusters. We surround one moon with a variety of star mylar and latex balloons. They really added that extra shape and dimension to make it look fantastic.
- Was this a gift?:
These are huge! Great for what I needed them for.
- Good Value
- Great Price
These were perfect. Hung one at each end of Gym along with glittered stars--no need for helium. Used a straw to deflate and blow up balloons for a second activity
- Easy To Inflate
- Good Air Retention
the balloons [...]were beautiful. THey made "Dancing in the Moonlight" ( prom for Special Needs Students)a BIG hit!!. Thanks for your service.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the gold crescent moon a yellow gold or champagne gold?Asked on 3/8/2015 by Jeanine
A:This balloon is more of a champagne gold.Answered on 4/27/2015 by CSR
Q:do these balloons float when inflated with helium? asking because i've seen some advertised that they do not float!Asked on 4/10/2012 by Anonymous
A:These are mylar balloon and mylar balloons are made with the sole intention of floating. Our balloons float when filled with helium.Answered on 4/11/2012 by csr