Create-A Vertical Banner Birthday
Celebrate with a vertical banner and be your own designer!
The Create-A-Vertical Banner Birthday is an affordable decoration great for any party or event. Create-A-Vertical Banner Religious allows you to upload an image, choose your designs.
Create-A Vertical Banner features:
- Free personalization!
- Our exclusive customizing tool allows you to full design control!
- Vinyl banners are weather-resistant!
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl.
- Includes metal grommets for hanging.
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- K1154 - 4 1/2 feet high x 1 1/2 feet wide
- K1170 - 6 feet high x 2 feet wide
- K1190 - 6 3/4 feet high x 2 1/2 feet wide
- K1108 - 8 3/4 feet high x 3 feet wide
- K1144 - 11 1/2 feet high x 4 feet wide
- K1180 - 15 feet high x 5 feet wide
- K1116 - 16 3/4 feet high x 6 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with our company logo tagline. Please, take a moment to review your final selections and check your spelling.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (email@example.com or 1-800-314-8794).
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have customized a banner. I want to preview it before I purchase...I cannot locate a choice that lets me do that.Asked on 11/25/2011 by Ruth from atlanta, GA
A:Once you personalize it, the preview should be there for you. If it is not. Please contact customer service for.Answered on 11/28/2011 by CSR