Create-A Banner Fifties
Square Vinyl Banner sizes:
Great vinyl banners for any fifties party!
Our custom Fifties Party banner allows you to be the designer. Custom Fifties banner you can choose from thousands of design options to create a one of a kind banner.
Create Your Own Banners in a Few Easy Steps!
- Upload photos, logos & images
- Choose from dozens of fonts and colors
- Add lines of personalized text
- Rotate or resize your custom text
- Infinite design combinations!
Dare to Compare!
- Prices as low as $14.99
- Quick & Easy to Create
- Order one, ten or 10,000.
Weather-resistant Vinyl Banners
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl
- Includes metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B1124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B1130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- B1136 - 3 feet high x 8 3/4 feet wide
- B1148 - 4 feet high x 11 1/2 feet wide
- B1160 - 5 feet high x 15 feet wide
- B1172 - 6 feet high x 16 3/4 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banners
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Peel, Place, Enjoy
- Printed on safe, low-tack vinyl sticker material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B4124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B4130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with the Shindigz logo. Please, take a few minutes to review your final selections and check your spelling.Attach N' Go Banners are not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can I adda picture to this banner?Asked on 12/7/2011 by Anonymous
A:Any of our personalized banners may have a photo uploaded and added to them. Simply choose your banner size and when the customization screen appears choose "photo" to upload your image and you may place it wherever you'd like on the banner.Answered on 12/8/2011 by csr
Q:How do you create your banner i don't see who to get startedAsked on 4/14/2011 by Anonymous
A:You will need to select the size of banner you wish to receive. Once you do, you can add it to your cart and the fun of creating the perfect banner begins!Answered on 4/15/2011 by CSR