Breast Cancer Awareness Create-A-Candy Bar
Create-A-Candy Bar With Wrapper
Create-A-Candy Bar Wrapper Only
Great of fundraising or favors!
Get the word out or raise money for the cause with a personalized candy bar. Our exclusive Breast Cancer Awareness Create-A-Candy Bar gives you the freedom to create your own original designs. With Breast Cancer Awareness Create-A-Candy Bar the design opportunities are endless. Choose from thousands of unique design options to create your one of a kind personalized candy bar.
Dare to Compare!
- As low as $1.19!
- Available in 4 flavors!
- Wrapper only option!
- Choose a design that fits your style, upload your photo or logo, select your font colors and styles, and add your text!
- The most up-to-date styles and designs available anywhere online!
- The more you buy, the more you save!
Personalized Candy Bars
- Choose from 4 flavors - milk chocolate, milk chocolate crisp, dark chocolate or dark chocolate mint.
- 1 1/2 ounces of chocolate.
- Candy bar measures 5 1/4 inches long x 2 inches high.
- Supply your own chocolate and opt for the wrapper only.
- We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition. We only ship our chocolate on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival. If you will not be home, possibly your workplace, a friend or neighbor.
- When necessary, we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you.
- When purchasing candy bar wrappers we recommend using our permanent adhesive tape or some other kind of two-sided tape for easy assembly.
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Milk Chocolate Crisp Candy Bar
- Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bar
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the shelf life of the candy bars?Asked on 5/12/2011 by BB from Newport Beach, Ca
A:Shelf life on candy bars is one year.Answered on 5/13/2011 by csr