Border Cross Personalized Banner
Vinyl Banner sizes:
Honor your religious servants with a personalized banner!
Personalize this vinyl banner for a religious servant. The banner has two images of a num and a cross. Add your own wording.
Personalized Banner features:
- Free personalization!
- Our exclusive customizing tool allows you to move, rotate and size.
- Vinyl banners are weather-resistant!
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl.
- Includes metal grommets for hanging.
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B1124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B1130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- B1136 - 3 feet high x 8 3/4 feet wide
- B1148 - 4 feet high x 11 1/2 feet wide
- B1160 - 5 feet high x 15 feet wide
- B1172 - 6 feet high x 16 3/4 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banner features:
- Printed on safe, low-tack vinyl sticker material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4118 - 1 1/2 feet high x 4 1/2 feet wide
- B4124 - 2 feet high x 6 feet wide
- B4130 - 2 1/2 feet high x 6 3/4 feet wide
- Not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with our company logo tagline. Please, take a moment to review your final selections and check your spelling.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Please allow ample time for delivery. Our ship date for this product is noted in your shopping cart. Many items are shipped separately, so please allow extra time for these items to arrive. Shipping charges are based on the value of the merchandise and not the number of shipments. For additional shipping information, please contact our Customer Service Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-314-8794).
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can this banner be carried in a Banner March by one person.Asked on 2/21/2011 by Anonymous
A:This banner is printed on vinyl so it would take 2 people to carry this to prevent it from folding up, however if you attached a pole behind the banner it may work for 1 person to carry.Answered on 2/23/2011 by csr