Always & Forever Vertical Personalized Photo Banner
Add an affordable vinyl banner to any engagement party or bridal shower!
The Always & Forever Photo Vertical Banner is a great addition to a bridal shower. Our Always & Forever Photo Vertical Personalized Banner is made of weather resistant vinyl and has grommets to hang.
Dare to Compare!
- Prices as low as $14.99
- Quick and Easy!
- Over 1,000 designs to choose from
- Exclusive customizing tools…just click, customize and buy
Weather-resistant Vinyl Banners
- Printed on durable 10 ounce white vinyl
- Includes metal grommets for hanging
- 7 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B1154 - 4 1/2 feet high x 1 1/2 feet wide
- B1170 - 6 feet high x 2 feet wide
- B1190 - 6 3/4 feet high x 2 1/2 feet wide
- B1108 - 8 3/4 feet high x 3 feet wide
- B1144 - 11 1/2 feet high x 4 feet wide
- B1180 - 15 feet high x 5 feet wide
- B1116 - 16 3/4 feet high x 6 feet wide
Attach N' Go Banners
- It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Peel, Place, Enjoy
- Printed on safe, low-tack material
- Perfect for anywhere, no cords or tape needed
- 3 sizes available (sizes are approximate):
- B4154 - 4 1/2 feet high x 1 1/2 feet wide
- B4172 - 6 feet high x 2 feet wide
- B4183 - 6 3/4 feet high x 2 1/2 feet wide
Banners will be printed exactly as shown with the exception to the white border that will surround your banner's outer edges and is printed with the Shindigz logo. Please, take a few minutes to review your final selections and check your spelling.Attach N' Go Banners are not recommended for outdoor use or for application on windows.
We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material. We will not reproduce materials that are deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Detailed shipping information
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can the Tiffany blue color be changed or can a white background be used?Asked on 4/21/2014 by Cm from Nj
A:The color on this banner can not be changed. Only the text.Answered on 4/21/2014 by csr