50th Birthday Photo Canvas
Personalized Photo Canvas
Create a unique 50th birthday gift with photo canvas prints!
Our 50th Birthday Photo Canvas is just one example of what you can do with this unique photo canvas. 50th Birthday Photo canvas prints are gifts that will be remembered for years to come and a creative way to remember all those treasured moments in one's life. Each 50th Birthday Photo Canvas features a stretched canvas over a 16 inch x 20 inch wooden frame ready for mounting directly on walls, in an exterior frame or use an easel to display on counters and mantels. Creating your 50th Birthday Photo Canvas is easy; just upload your favorite portrait or landscape photo and we'll take care of the rest.
Picture hangers not included.
- Can I choose the orientation of my photo canvas?
Yes, you can use both landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) images for your photo canvas print
- Can I add text to my photo canvas print?
Yes, you can add text to any canvas print. We also give you the option of choosing your fonts, colors and placement.
- Do I have to use a photo or can it be my business logo or other types of graphic art?
Yes, you can upload any type of art file you wish. We prefer the files be saved as JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF or BMP and be between 1 MB to 6 MB at the highest resolution possible. Depending on your logo you may be asked to provide us with verification of ownership.
- Can I add clip art to my photo canvas?
Yes, you can choose from our unique selection of clip art and add as a graphic on your photo canvas.
- Can I use more than one photo on the same canvas?
Yes, you can use as many photos as you like. Be as creative as you like.
- Can I add a background color to my photo canvas?
Yes, you can choose from hundreds of background colors to create a frame around your image.
- Great for printing children's art...just scan it in to your computer and upload.
- Great for printing inexpensive art for your home (favorite vacation photos and landscape photos work perfectly!).
- Print series of 3 or more to hang on a wall.
- Perfect for baby/kids and family photos.
- Use for special events such as graduation, anniversary, or milestone birthdays.
- Make sure that you cover the entire canvas with you image and not leave any exposed areas.
- Make sure your image is not cropped exactly to the edge. Let your image bleed over the edge.
- For the best quality please use the highest resolution image possible.
- We recommend you use an image that is between 1 MB and 6 MB.
- Please make sure your image is saved as a JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF or BMP file.
Detailed shipping information
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Good Value
I used this canvas to reproduce some photos for an engagement party. Because you can add your own, text I got to put the exact caption I wanted. I had three pictures put on three separate canvas frames and I feel as if I have created treasures. I can't wait to give them to my son and his bride-to-be. I really think they are perfect! You won't be disappointed.
Do you have questions about this product?(earn points for answers!)
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I want to use multiple photos, do I upload each one separately? And then you arrange them on the canvas?Asked on 9/22/2014 by Mary Ellen from New jersey
A:Yes that is correct.Answered on 9/23/2014 by csr
Q:What size is this canvas?Asked on 3/7/2013 by Mayra from Bronx Ny
A:The Photo Canvas is 16" x 20".Answered on 3/8/2013 by csr
Q:Is it in anyway possible to have this made in a larger dimension? I want to use it for a 40th Birthday and have people sign it.Asked on 4/27/2012 by Tracey from Parlin, NJ
A:I do apologize, but this is the only size that we offer.Answered on 4/27/2012 by CSR
Q:For the Photo Canvas is printing only available in black & white? It would be great if color printing options were available for the canvas and the other photo party decor.Asked on 1/21/2012 by Anonymous
A:No, our Photo Canvas's can be printed in color as well.Answered on 1/23/2012 by CSR
Q:I would like to order the birthday photo canvas, however I prefer not to have my husband's age printed on the canvas, is that possible? I would just like it to read Happy Birthday Michael!Asked on 11/21/2011 by Anonymous from Lorton VA
A:You choose the personalization to be printed on the photo canvas. Once you add the photo canvas to your shopping cart and upload your photo you will be given the opportunity to add your custom text.Answered on 11/22/2011 by csr