Saddle Up for a Western Hoedown with Western Decorations
Western decorations will set the stage for you and your posse to party until the cows come home. Use western decorations and western props to create the look for the wild wild west. Cowboy up for a night of celebration with these fun and affordable western decorations.
Western Decorations and Wild Wild West Decorations
Western decor is key to the perfect cowboy event! Add gold floral sheeting to your western party tables to create the illusion of gold coins on the table!
- Welcome cowboys to the party by placing ShindigZ western entrance at your doorway.
- Along with plenty of hay bales, saddles, and cowboy hats, add western cutouts, and other wild west decorations.
- If you don’t have a ranch or a farm with real animals, then purchase ShindigZ big red barn western decor, which comes with a wagon wheel, lantern, fence, pitchfork, and shovel.
Western Party Decoration Ideas
- We offer a variety of cacti. Even one or two of these wild west decorations set the scene.
- Hang western saloon door curtains over the waterin’ hole doors with western theme banners that read "Cowboys" and "Cowgirls".
- Use a helium tank to fill cowhide balloons. Tie curling ribbon to the balloons and group them together to create festive, western party decorations.