Racing Party Supplies- Be in the Winner's Circle
Plan your Race Day party today. Embrace the thrill of everything fast! Whether cars, horses, or marathons, bring the party home with these racing party supplies and party decorations. Ready for a horse race? Get behind this jockey cardboard cut out to earn the title, party pro!
Race Day Party Planning- Key Dates
Derby / Triple Crown Events
- The Preakness - May 18, 2013
- The Belmont Stakes - June 8, 2013
- Indy 500 - May 26, 2013
- Brickyard 400 - July 28, 2013
- New York City Marathon - November 4, 2013
2013 Racing Party Supply
- Whether you love the Indy 500, the Kentucky Derby or NASCAR our racing banners, giant checkered flags, and checkered flag tableware will get your race day party zooming out of the gate!
- Use the racing pit pass as a fun racing party alternative to a traditional invitation.
- Put the guest of honor’s name on a personalized raceway banner and stake it out on the lawn with a horizontal banner stand.
- Frame the bedroom doorway of your little racer with racing party supplies like the personalized tire arch.
- Wrap porch columns for a race day party in checkered poly streamers.
- Turn a room wall (or two) into a pit stop with a checkered flag pennant banner and race car props racing party supplies.
- Build centerpieces for a NASCAR themed race day party with checkered flags made from black and white checkered corrugated and flat paper and NASCAR bubble balloons.
- Check out this 500 racing party video to gather more ideas from Shindigz on how to use racing party supplies at your next race day party.