Pirate Decorations for your Pirate Shipmates!
Take your guests out on the high seas with pirate party decorations. Each pirate decoration that is strategically placed will excite guests about what's to come!
Pirate Party Decorations
- Place pirate party decorations like a pirate banner or a tissue palm tree outside your home.
- The Treasure Bay kit and a pirate photo setting are fun accents for the inside of your treasure trove among other pirate party decorations you're stolen for your own.
- Hang a weather resistant pirate decorations like the pirate custom banner in the area where guests will enter the party. The birthday buccaneer will love seeing his name on display!
- Attach a bouquet of helium filled balloons or other pirate party decorations to a light post or mailbox so there will be no mistaking where the fun will be that day!
- Start your decorating with our pirate birthday party kit. This ensemble contains pirate party decorations such as balloons, streamers, curling ribbon, a treasure chest centerpiece, gold coins, toss beads, a skull shape mylar balloon, a plastic captain’s wheel, a treasure chest piñata and more to match your theme.
- Every pirate worth the peg leg he stands upon needs a skull and crossbones flag to fly above the pirate decoration treasure he's about to claim.
- Cover a floor or party area with dark blue water patterned gossamer decorating material and 5” clear balloon water bubbles, for an authentic high seas feeling with your pirate party decorations.