Paris Themed Party
Parisian Tableware Sets the ThemeFor a French theme party, food must be a star. Help guests get in the mood for fine cuisine with your Parisian tableware. Create a romantic Parisian tables. Personalize Eiffle Tower frosted votive holders for each place setting.
- For the most realistic touch, rent bistro tables and wrought iron chairs and place them on your patio or throughout the entire yard.
- Display a large French flag at your entryway, and then hang smaller, paper flags around the room. You could also use the flag for placemats - simply make a colored photocopy of the flag and affix it to some heavy cardstock.
- Place a pair of Eiffel Tower candle lamps on either side of your back door leading onto the patio for a quaint touch of France!
- Coordinate your Parisian tableware with your Parisian theme decorations and Parisian theme party favors so your chic event will look elegant and seamless.
- Cover your tables with either white solid tablecovers or white lace to enhance the bistro look! You may want to scatter some brightly colored confetti across the tables for some shine.
- A single stemmed red rose in a crystal vase is the perfect centerpiece for a Parisian theme, but a full bouquet of fresh spring flowers would be lovely as well.
- If you are hosting your Parisian party at dusk, add some lamp posts for even more romance and background lighting!