Parisian Tableware Sets the ThemeFor a French theme party, food must be a star. Help guests get in the mood for fine cuisine with your Parisian tableware. Create a romantic Parisian tables. Personalize an elegant candle in an unimprinted Eiffel Tower flute for each place setting.
Vintage Paris TableStarting at: $9.99 each
LED Eiffel Tower FluteStarting at: $4.49 each
Eiffel Tower Clear Charleston GlassStarting at: $4.49 each
Eiffel Tower Votive CandleStarting at: $2.99 each
Souvenirs of Paris Table SettingYour Price: $2.49 each
Parisian Elegance CenterpieceYour Price: $16.99 each
Eiffel Tower Candle LampYour Price: $10.99 each
Eiffel Tower Tea Light HolderYour Price: $6.99 each
Eiffel Tower CandleholderStarting at: $11.99 each
Rendezvous CenterpieceYour Price: $14.99 each
Shimmering Eiffel Tower CenterpieceYour Price: $8.99 each
Eiffel Tower Sparkle CenterpieceYour Price: $1.99 each
Paris LuminariasYour Price: $7.99 dozen
Decorative Ivory Bird Cage CenterpieceYour Price: $12.99 each
Rose Topiary CenterpieceYour Price: $9.99 each
Candle Tree CenterpieceYour Price: $13.99 each
Eiffel Tower Sunset Personalized Tumbler with StrawStarting at: $7.29 each
Evening In Paris Eiffel Tower Place Card HoldersStarting at: $7.49 pkg/4
Maison du Vin Wine Cork Place Card HolderStarting at: $4.29 pkg/4
Unimprinted Eiffel Tower Stem CharlestonYour Price: $3.49 each
Fleur De Lis Cupcake PicsYour Price: $5.99 pkg/24
Eiffel Tower ConfettiYour Price: $1.99 3/4 oz pkg
Silver Banded Dinner PlatesYour Price: $7.99 pkg/12
Silver Banded Dessert PlatesYour Price: $7.99 pkg/24
Silver Plastic CutleryYour Price: $6.99 pkg/24
Custom Napkins with Metallic Foil ImprintStarting at: $9.99 pkg/50
City Street Light Place Card HoldersStarting at: $6.29 pkg/4
Eiffel Tower FluteStarting at: $6.89 each
- For the most realistic touch, rent bistro tables and wrought iron chairs and place them on your patio or throughout the entire yard.
- Display a large French flag at your entryway, and then hang smaller, paper flags around the room. You could also use the flag for placemats - simply make a colored photocopy of the flag and affix it to some heavy cardstock.
- Place a pair of Eiffel Tower candle lamps on either side of your back door leading onto the patio for a quaint touch of France!
- Coordinate your Parisian tableware with your Parisian theme decorations and Parisian theme party favors so your chic event will look elegant and seamless.
- Cover your tables with either white solid tablecovers or white lace to enhance the bistro look! You may want to scatter some brightly colored confetti across the tables for some shine.
- A single stemmed red rose in a crystal vase is the perfect centerpiece for a Parisian theme, but a full bouquet of fresh spring flowers would be lovely as well.
- If you are hosting your Parisian party at dusk, add some lamp posts for even more romance and background lighting!