Decorating With Nautical Tableware
Match your table decor to the rest of your nautical decorations with these ocean-inspired tabletop decorations and nautical tableware. Select an anchor centerpiece or light-up sailboat centerpiece for the table's focal point. Accent the look with seashells scattered across your tables.
Nautical Tableware Decoration Ideas
Start by covering your nautical tables with blue solid tablecovers and then adding blue table skirts. You may use either fine white china for an elegant look, or try classic red tableware for a truly nautical effect.
- Don’t forget personalized nautical napkins!
- Create assigned seating with sand dollars. Purchase sand dollars for your guests and use a paint pen to write their names on them. Place one sand dollar on each plate to serve as a placecard.
- Scatter sand and a few shells across your table like confetti.
- Highlight a head table or buffet table with a Treasure Bay table setting and nautical tableware.
- Line your nautical table edges with our nautical signal garland.
- Place a plastic life preserver at the center of your table. For the center of the ring, spray white paint on some tree branches and hang fish net and shells from them. Keep the branches upright by using a Styrofoam base to support them.
- If you can find some pieces of coral, these always look beautiful on tables with nautical tableware. Add some plants and sprinkles of sand to complete the look!