Nautical Decorating Accents
Create a seaside escape with nautical decor. Accent an ocean backdrop with a ship's rail. Drape a fishnet decoration over tables and walls for a seafaring look. Hang 3-D seagulls from your ceilings and place mini sea creatures around the room for life-like nautical decor.
Nautical Decorations Help Your Party Set Sail
- Decorate with a Set Sail Block and Tackle Kit, which includes woodgrain-look cardboard blocks and braided rope to provide nautical decorating accents on your tables.
- Set up a nautical decoration life preserver entrance to create a perfect photo op for your guests.
- Greet your guests at the door with nautical party wearables for a fun way to get the party started. Your guests will enjoy wearing nautical decorations for some fun cruise-style, souvenir picture taking!
- Hang maritime anchor accents on your walls and complement them with sea gulls and a porthole cut-out nautical decoration
- Create a fun and unusual illusion of actually being on a cruise ship by placing our ship's rail approximately three feet from a wall. Add nautical accents like blue water gossamer on the floor between the rail and the wall, and add a few small white and blue balloons to look just like the ocean! Attach a tropical mural to the adjacent wall.