Luau Party Tableware
Luau Party Tableware
Decorate those Hawaiian party tables with luau tableware, luau centerpieces, luau plates, raffia table skirts, beach décor napkins, plastic cutlery, and other tropical table decorations.
Ideas for Luau Party Tableware
- Watch how to decorate tables for creative and economical ideas for luau table decorations.
- Make table decorating easy, check out Wendy's luau table.
- Tabletop Tiki Lights will help you create a fun and romantic table centerpiece.
Beach Decor & Supplies
Shindigz is your online, beach decor store for the escape guests crave!
- Wear Shindigz straw beach hats or use them as beach decor.
- Kick back in front of our Luau Insta-Theme wall decoration.
- Pepper your sea with paper tropical fish, assorted sea shells, dolphin mylar balloons, or other beach decor.
- See Shindigz complete line of tropical decorations and tropical party supplies.
Luau Party Table Decorations
- Create a gorgeous tropical table in a snap! Start by setting your luau table with all the luau tableware in our in the shade kit-n-kaboodle, create a place setting at the table for each guest.
- Place a tea light in our coconut votive candle holder and surround with a silk lei.
- Wrap your beach tables in true Hawaiian fashion with our raffia table skirting. Add a string or two of tropical lights around the head table for extra flair.
- Fill pineapple boats (slice fresh pineapple in half and cut out the inside of the fruit) with tuna or chicken salad. Even salads purchased from the deli counter look extra-special when presented this way. If you are making your own, be creative and add mandarin oranges, grapes, and slivered almonds or walnuts for a truly tropical experience.
- If your appetite is searching for a heartier Hawaiian fare, a macadamia crusted salmon or chicken breast is definitely a winning choice!
- Using a fresh pineapple, slice a thin piece off the bottom so that the pineapple stands level on a plate. Skewer various pieces of bite-sized fruit (watermelon chunks or balls, grapes, pineapple pieces, strawberries, etc.) on wooden shish-ka-bob sticks or long toothpicks. Stick evenly spaced skewers into the pineapple.
- Fill a plastic or metal tub with ice and add canned, bottled, or boxed (Hawaiian Punch) beverages appropriate for the age of your guests.
- Serve drinks in our tropical hurricane cups, full of ice to keep your beverages nice and cold.
- Fill our inflatable palm tree cooler with ice and your favorite bottled or canned beverages. The cooler is both functional and decorative!
For dessert, try coconut or banana cream pie.