Fifties Party Decorations
50's Party Decorations You'll Love
Create the perfect sock hop or rock n' roll party atmosphere with cool 50's theme party decorations! A Fabulous 50's door curtain on the entryway or the Soda Shop mural on a wall are just a few examples of 50's party decorations that will transport your guests to the 50's.
Fifties Party Decorations Get the Party Hopping
- Fifties party decorations are excellent choices for Rock n’ Rollers of all ages, but are especially popular with adults pining for their favorite soda shop. Shindigz has 50's party decorations like the Soda Shop balloon arch to welcome your guests to your soda shop decorated with the 50's diner, and table and stools props. Set giant soda 50's theme party decorations near the tables where guests can make their own ice cream sodas. Cover tables where guests can enjoy their ice cream sodas with fifties party tableware items and root beer float candles to complete your party decorations.
- Set the stage for your 50's theme party with our kits like the Hopelessly Devoted kit. 50's theme party decorations and props can also be used outside. For example, put a Hot Rod Pick Up standee in the parking lot for a nostalgic stroll outside.
- Drive-ins are a natural fit for 50's theme parties. If you can’t get to a real drive-in, set up our large At the Hop Drive-In 50's theme decorations.
- “Twist and Shout – come on, come on, baby now!” - if music is going to be center stage at your 50's theme event, use fifties party decorations that play that out. Hang plastic records from the ceiling and on the walls. Make the jukebox standee a central figure in your decor. Cover your walls with Black and White Check patterned flat and corrugated paper.
- Don’t shy away from the use of balloons to make a huge impact on your 50's theme party decorations at a very low cost! Group latex balloons in your choice of colors for a bright pop.
- A combination of 50's party decorations and fifties tableware creates the perfect space for guests to catch their breath between songs. Cover the floor with our Black & White Checkerboard poly vinyl. Sprinkle tables with our Rock ‘n Roll 1950's party confetti decoration to extend the magical feel.