Bridal Shower Party
Bridal Shower Tableware
Bridal Shower Table Decorations
Complement the delicious snacks served at your bridal shower party with stylish bridal shower tableware. Shindigz helps you easily create a cohesive table setting with coordinated bridal shower tableware items like plates, napkins, cups and cutlery accented with centerpieces and confetti.
Bridal Dots & Paisley Deluxe Kit-N-KaboodleYour Price: $26.99 kit
Bridal Dots and Paisley Dessert PlatesYour Price: $1.85 pkg/8
Two Love Birds Kit-N-KaboodleYour Price: $15.99 kit
Bridal Shower Table Decorations Make the Meal Special
- We offer two excellent ensembles for bridal shower tableware. Both bridal shower table decorations ensembles exude an updated elegance that will make your bridal shower an event to remember. Choose between our Mr. and Mrs. To-Be kit-n-kaboodle or our Two Love Birds kit-n-kaboodle.
- If you don’t have access to enough fine linens to use with your bridal shower tableware, gossamer is an excellent choice. You can layer gossamer over the top of a colored cloth for extra dimension. Choose gossamer and tablecloth covers that reflect the colors of your bridal shower table decorations.
- Any vision of bridal shower table decorations includes eye-catching centerpieces. Place a bouquet of fresh flowers in the middle of your bridal shower tableware. If you are looking for a bridal shower centerpiece that can be saved as a keepsake of the bridal shower yet be as beautiful as a bouquet of fresh flowers, then use Shindigz pink roses centerpiece.
- For a personal touch, add framed pictures of the bride to your bridal shower table decorations. If the photos are to be placed in the middle of the table, use personalized photo cubes so that pictures can be seen from every side. Surround the picture cubes with confetti.
- Place a variety of candles of varying heights on your tables to cast a soft glow on your bridal shower tableware. Tie a small piece of gossamer streamer in a bow on pillar candles for a special touch.
- Use your food as a the centerpiece of your bridal shower table decorations. Place large upside down buckets and paint cans of various sizes under your tablecover. Place your food on beautiful serving pieces and place them on top of the makeshift platforms. Arrange romantic silk rose petal decorations and a rose topiary centerpiece between the dishes. Everyone will love how the food and bridal shower table decorations blend together so seamlessly.