Bridal Shower Decorations
Bridal shower decorations help you create a beautiful party space for your favorite bride-to-be!
Add bridal shower decorations to your tables, walls and entrances with wedding gossamer streamers. Brighten up your wedding shower decorations with bridal themed mylar balloons such the diamond ring mylar balloon.
Bridal shower decorations help create an unforgettable bridal shower
- An inexpensive way to create beautiful bridal shower decorations is with gossamer fabric. Choose the colors of the wedding and simply drape the fabric over tables, tie bows on chair covers, swag it across a mantle, wrap it around columns, and hang it from the ceiling. Add an ethereal glow to these bridal shower supplies by adding string lights under the lightweight fabric.
- Incorporate pictures of the bride and her groom into the bridal shower decorations. Surprise the bride-to-be with photo canvas prints of a couple of the pictures. Hang the canvas prints on the wall and then let her take them home at the end of the party.
- Don’t forget to add balloons to your bridal shower supplies. When leaning toward elegant bridal shower decorations, use only a white and silver combination of balloons. Tie curling ribbon onto each balloon and hang them from the ceiling at varying heights.
- Large bouquets of fresh flowers are a beautiful addition to your bridal shower decorations. Have your bouquets match colors of the wedding, or select an assortment of brightly colored flowers that are in season. Choose bridal shower supplies that enhance the colors of these bouquets.
- Place a shade umbrella on the floor next to the bride’s chair. To “shower the bride” with gifts, have your guests place their packages under the umbrella as they arrive.