Bachelorette Party GamesBachelorette activities make great party starters at your bachelorette celebration. Use these bachelorette party games to fill the night with laughter. Along with these bachelorette activities, you can choose to decorate the bride-to-be's car with our bachelorette party car decorating kit before hitting the town!
Kiss the Stud GameYour Price: $4.99 each
Bachelorette Game PadYour Price: $2.99 each
Bachelorette Party PackYour Price: $9.99 each
How Well Do You Know the Bride GameYour Price: $12.99 each
Bride and Groom Photo Stand InYour Price: $32.99 each
Super Quarters Drinking GameYour Price: $19.99 each
Chick Flicks Table TentsYour Price: $4.99 pkg/5
Bachelorette Party Games You'll Love
- Play bachelorette activities that help distribute bachelorette party favors. Have everyone bring a small picture of their first boyfriend that the host slips into personalized keytags. Lay the keytags out so that, between other bachelorette party games, guests can attempt to pick whose boyfriend goes with whom. The matches are revealed when each guest picks up the keytag holding the picture of their first boyfriend.
- Hold a casino party theme bachelorette party where you play poker. See how these bachelorette activities fit into other party themes.
- Award winners of your bachelorette party games the opportunity to write one piece of advice for the honeymoon on a t-shirt that will be given to the bride-to-be.
- Attach a large teddy bear to the bride-to-be using wedding shackles. This is great fun for her to drag around during the bachelorette activities just like the "old ball and chain" suggestion.
- Here are some other bachelorette activities that you could have the bride do while out on the town: (1) get 5 guys to buy her a drink, (2) get a guy to serenade her, and (3) get 10 DJ's to play her favorite song.