Thanksgiving Party Tableware Sets the Focal Point of the Holiday
Thanksgiving tableware from Shindigz welcomes your friends and family for a relaxing, but impressive meal. Our Thanksgiving party tableware keeps the clean-up simple at breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Coordinate your tableware with Thanksgiving decorations for a bigger impact.
Thanksgiving Party Tableware & Table Decorating Tips
- Lay Thanksgiving tableware out on rectangle tables covered with chocolate brown paper tablecovers and round tables covered with chocolate brown round paper tablecovers. Add some personalized chocolate bar party favors to the Thanksgiving tableware just for fun.
- Create a high-contrast Thanksgiving party tableware setting by placing classic red plastic dinner plates at each setting with gold 9" paper plates or 9" orange plastic plates layered on top.
- Arrange your favorite party tableware colors, solid color cups, and solid color bowls next to the Thanksgiving tableware plates. Secure the cutlery by wrapping it in a gossamer streamer that matches the Thanksgiving tableware.
- Add sparkling accents to your Thanksgiving tableware by hanging a Fall leaf fan-burst above the center of each table. Incorporate the metallic luster of the fan-burst into your Thanksgiving party tableware by adding a Fall leaves table skirt to the table and sprinkling it with Fall leaves confetti. Accessorizing your Thanksgiving tableware with these splashes of sparkle will make your Thanksgiving party tableware unforgettable.
- Use Thanksgiving party tableware and solid color tableware so that you can take time to sit on the couch and talk instead of handwashing the china.