Thanksgiving Party Tableware Sets the Focal Point of the Holiday
Thanksgiving tableware from Shindigz welcomes your friends and family for a relaxing, but impressive meal. Our Thanksgiving party tableware keeps the clean-up simple at breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Coordinate your tableware with Thanksgiving decorations for a bigger impact.
Clear 5 oz Plastic Tumblers Big Party PacksYour Price: $7.99 pkg/88
Clear 9oz Plastic Tumblers Big Party PacksYour Price: $9.99 pkg/100
Clear Plastic Wine Glasses Big Party PacksYour Price: $7.99 pkg/40
Crystal Clear LadleYour Price: $2.49 each
Crystal Cut Rectangular TrayYour Price: $7.99 each
8 quart Crystal Cut Small Punch BowlYour Price: $8.99 each
Black 120 inch Round Polyester TableclothYour Price: $17.99 each
Hunter Green Polyester NapkinYour Price: $5.99 dozen
Burgundy Round Polyester TableclothYour Price: $10.99 each
Yellow Polyester NapkinsYour Price: $5.99 dozen
Create-A Candy JarYour Price: $1.79 each
New Purple Polyester NapkinYour Price: $5.99 dozen
Yellow Round Polyester TableclothYour Price: $10.99 each
Yellow Rectangular Polyester TableclothYour Price: $9.99 each
Ivory Polyester NapkinYour Price: $5.99 dozen
Burgundy Rectangular Polyester TableclothYour Price: $9.99 each
Silver Plastic CutleryYour Price: $6.99 pkg/24
Small Lighted Vine PumpkinYour Price: $14.99 each
Thanksgiving Party Tableware & Table Decorating Tips
- Lay Thanksgiving tableware out on rectangle tables covered with chocolate brown paper tablecovers and round tables covered with chocolate brown round paper tablecovers. Add some personalized chocolate bar party favors to the Thanksgiving tableware just for fun.
- Create a high-contrast Thanksgiving party tableware setting by placing classic red plastic dinner plates at each setting with gold 9" paper plates or 9" orange plastic plates layered on top.
- Arrange your favorite party tableware colors, solid color cups, and solid color bowls next to the Thanksgiving tableware plates. Secure the cutlery by wrapping it in a gossamer streamer that matches the Thanksgiving tableware.
- Run fall leaves jumbo wire garland through the center of long tables or just place fall tissue leaves here and there near the Thanksgiving party tableware.
- Add sparkling accents to your Thanksgiving tableware by hanging a Fall leaf fan-burst above the center of each table. Incorporate the metallic luster of the fan-burst into your Thanksgiving party tableware by adding a Fall leaves table skirt to the table and sprinkling it with Fall leaves confetti. Accessorizing your Thanksgiving tableware with these splashes of sparkle will make your Thanksgiving party tableware unforgettable.
- Use Thanksgiving party tableware and solid color tableware so that you can take time to sit on the couch and talk instead of handwashing the china.