St. Patrick's Day Tableware
St. Patrick's Day Tableware & Decorating
Using a St. Paddy's plaid plastic table cover for your St. Patrick's tableware makes a great decorating accent for green dishes! Our plastic emerald green tableware is perfect for serving corn beef and cabbage on. Add an shamrock inflatable beer mug cooler full of drinks for a festive Irish look. Save up to 40% with our Pot of Gold Kit 'N' Kaboodle.
St. Patrick's Day Tableware Makes Your Table Inviting
- Keep things simple when you order Irish Pub Signs kit-n-kaboodle, which provides you with everything you need for festive and fun dining. Serve green beer or gingerale in a clover ice luge!
- Create elegant St. Patrick's Day centerpieces with several different heights of green taper candles and place them in a bed of greenery. Add the luck of Ireland by scattering St. Patrick's Day jumbo confetti on the tables. Cover chair backs with gold satin chair sashes.
- Use a metallic gold marker to write your guests names on mini black kettles and place one at each place setting as name cards.
- Tie up green St. Patrick's Day imprinted napkins with Shot O'Luck beads for a festive display. Add your imprint to fun flashing LED mugs for each place setting. Your guests will love these colorful lighted mugs!
St. Patrick's Day Food & Cake Ideas
We have two recommendations for food to serve at your Irish gathering. The first one is to stick to the Irish traditions and standards. This, of course, would include heaping piles of corned beef and cabbage, potato cakes, soda bread, and potatoes.
The second recommendation would be to serve it up all green. Remember that a little green food coloring goes a long way! For a main dish, select meat that works with a white cream sauce or gravy and color the sauce green. The guests may squirm a little at first, but that is all part of the fun! Other green ideas would be:
- Guacamole dip
- Spinach dip
- Leafy green salad
- Green beans, peas & other vegetables
- Green fruit like green apples and kiwi
Whatever you serve, add a tribute to Ireland by putting a few Irish Flag Picks in your serving dishes!
Of course, green beer is very popular for a St. Paddy's Day celebration, but you can also serve green ginger ale or green Sprite. A fun punch to serve out of your shamrock-filled punch bowl is lime sherbet and 7-Up.
Irish coffee is another favorite for the hot beverage lovers in your group. To make your own, simply combine some Irish Whiskey, hot coffee, whipped cream, and brown sugar for some unusually fabulous flavor!
A fun and simple cake that will make all you Leprechauns want more than just a bite would be our Pot O' Gold Cake. Here are the instructions:
- Bake a 9" round cake and let cool. Cut the cake in half and place each CUT SIDE down next to each other on a platter. Frost the entire cake and make it a rainbow by either adding stripes of colored frosting or Skittles candy to the sides. At the base of one side of the "rainbow" place our Mini Black Kettle filled with Four Leaf Clover Coins.