Spirited Oktoberfest Party Decorations
Your friends will be amazed this fall when you create an authentic German Oktoberfest with these themed Oktoberfest decorations! So hang up an Oktoberfest garland with your other German party decorations, and let the celebrating begin. Prost!
Tips for Using Oktoberfest Decorations
Start Oktoberfest party decorating plans by choosing your colors. Blue and white is traditional, but red and white (think gingham-covered picnic tables) and the German flag colors of red, gold, and black are popular, as well.
- Browse our selection of Oktoberfest banners for colors and logo ideas. Whatever your decision on colors, you will easily be able to match and coordinate them with Shindigz Oktoberfest party decorations.
- For beer gardens and other outdoor spaces, hang festive-yet-weather-defying vinyl banners or Oktoberfest arches.
- Vinyl backdrop illustrations, such as our fabulous, color-rich beer barrel photo background, include grommets to make them easy to hang anywhere – even in a beer tent!
Say Cheers with German Party Decorations
- You may be using the traditional blue and white for your German party decorations, so be sure to check out our Oktoberfest decorating kit.
- Get completely into the spirit of the festivities when you shop Oktoberfest party hats, vests, and full costumes such as our Else the milkmaid costume and German Gent costume.
- Add big beer mug mylar balloons to clusters of latex balloons in your party colors.