Your Halloween table is the party's hub. Mix and match Halloween tableware, Halloween table decorations, and Halloween recipes for a spooky combination for your Halloween party! Halloween party favors can do double duty as table decorations.
Halloween Table Decorations
- Setting a Halloween table with Halloween tableware- the tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery- is the fastest way to create a focal point in a room.
- Frighten mortals by placing gingerdeadman cookie cutter cookies in the middle of your Halloween table or buffet for a fear factor like none other!
- Cover your Halloween tables with orange or purple gossamer and add a layer of black netting fabric over the gossamer to add a bit of variation to the Halloween table decorations.
- Match confetti to your Halloween table decorations.
- Kids are crazy over glow favors, so if you will be throwing your Halloween party at night, adorn each Halloween table with a fangtastic tablecover and glow sticks.
- Coordinate your table decorations with other Halloween party supplies for a polished but scary party look.