Tombstone Props Create a Scene
Our Halloween tombstones are a classic Halloween decoration. Use a yard sign to add to your yard decorations or welcome guests to the party. Customers love adding their own wording to a personalized tombstone yard sign for a funny or creepy effect.
Graveyard Gates EntranceYour Price: $99.99 each
Cemetery ArchStarting at: $149.99 each
Traditional TombstonesYour Price: $39.99 set/3
Tombstone Yard SignsYour Price: $29.99 set/3
Personalized Tombstone Yard SignYour Price: $10.99 each
Deluxe Tombstone SetYour Price: $29.99 set/4
Cemetery KitYour Price: $17.99 set/8
Graveyard SilhouetteYour Price: $89.99 each
Graveyard Background IllustrationStarting at: $50.99 each
Graveyard KitYour Price: $24.99 each
Crooked Tombstone SetYour Price: $19.99 set/3
Large Graveyard KitYour Price: $29.99 each
Skull Pile Fogging TombstoneYour Price: $24.99 each
Escaping Skeleton Cemetery KitYour Price: $14.99 each
Halloween Gravestones & Tips
Halloween tombstones can feature clever or creepy engravings to enhance your Halloween decor. Set up several tombstone props like traditional tombstones in your yard for a proper Halloween graveyard. Create a spooky graveyard using Halloween tombstones like the deluxe tombstone set in a variety of sizes.
Place skeletons with those creepy Halloween gravestones for spook-tacular Halloween party supplies. Our other Halloween props such as fake limbs and ghosts add to the effect for your party or house decor.
Sayings for your Halloween Tombstones
Have a little fun. Create your own silly, Halloween gravestones sayings or borrow these Halloween gravestones inscriptions:
- Stranger, approach this spot with gravity, John Brown is filling his last cavity.
- Flint Stone, Done in by rubble
- Everyone loved my hair, In heaven they still stare.
- Sonny Cydeup, Buried face down
- Here lies Lester Moore; Four slugs from a .44; No Les no More.
- I told you that I was sick!
- Died from anethesia, Enjoying Thriller amnesia
- V. Agra, He won't get up anymore
- Here Lies the Body of Jonathan Blake, Stepped on the gas instead of the brake
- Here lies John Yeast, Pardon me for not rising.
- Walter whispers from above, "That's the way it was."