Tombstones Near the Empty Tomb
Our tombstone prop decorations can be used at Easter, too. Create a dramatic stage effect of good verses evil for your Good Friday re-enactment. Our gravestones can be personalized with a message for your congregation. Check out our other Halloween props.
Tombstone KitYour Price: $14.99 each
Traditional TombstonesYour Price: $49.99 set/3
Tombstone Yard SignsYour Price: $19.99 set/3
Personalized Tombstone Yard SignYour Price: $9.99 each
Deluxe Tombstone SetYour Price: $34.99 set/4
Crooked Tombstone SetYour Price: $19.99 set/3
Skull Pile Fogging TombstoneYour Price: $24.99 each
Escaping Skeleton Cemetery KitYour Price: $19.99 each
Halloween Gravestones & Tips
- Set up several tombstone props like traditional tombstones in your yard for a proper Halloween graveyard.
- Create a spooky graveyard using Halloween tombstones like the Halloween tombstone corex personalized with your own wording.
- Place skeletons with those creepy Halloween gravestones for spook-tacular Halloween party supplies.
Saying for your Halloween Tombstones
Have a little fun. Create your own silly, Halloween gravestones sayings or borrow these Halloween gravestones inscriptions:
- Stranger, approach this spot with gravity, John Brown is filling his last cavity.
- Flint Stone, Done in by rubble
- Everyone loved my hair, In heaven they still stare.
- Sonny Cydeup, Buried face down
- Here lies Lester Moore; Four slugs from a .44; No Les no More.
- I told you that I was sick!
- Died from anethesia, Enjoying Thriller amnesia
- V. Agra, He won't get up anymore
- Here Lies the Body of Jonathan Blake, Stepped on the gas instead of the brake
- Here lies John Yeast, Pardon me for not rising.
- Walter whispers from above, "That's the way it was."