Halloween Decorations For Dark, Scary, Halloween Nights
Hey, little ghoul, you've landed on Halloween decorations savings, today. Our Halloween party decor and Halloween favors produce toothless smiles on the pumpkins at your door. Scary Halloween decor (and party candy) keep thrill seekers satisfied!
Halloween Decorations Produce Lasting Memories
Memorable – or should we say haunting? Halloween party décor begins with treating walls and ceilings as blank canvases.
- To cover large areas as backdrops, select gossamer fabric in one or more of your party's colors.
- Drape star gossamer to emphasize midnight or full-moon themes.
- Suspend Shindigz glitter chandelier kit or miniature lanterns beneath a riot of black or deep purple streamers hanging over the ceiling.
- Have fun with your Halloween decorations by draping the streamers somewhat unevenly, criss-crossing a few of them, and maybe even allowing a stray end or two to hang down.
More Halloween Decor Ideas
Shindigz, Halloween decor creates a fall scene in your home, school or party venue.
- Bury toy favors under pretend, Halloween tombstones. Have kids dig up the graves.
- Think big Halloween party decor. Create a spider web entrance!
Scary Halloween Decor
- They're gross, but these bloody fingers really decorate a scary Halloween cake or gruesome party display.
- This Halloween party decor is quite unique. Hang a dropping spider from your tree or front door and watch it move up and down its web, while making noises.
- Create a haunting focal point with a haunted house standee. This scary Halloween decor covers an entire wall!
- Dress up these theme decorations kits with scary Halloween decor.
- Hang a haunted house mylar balloon from your door casings or ceiling!
- Scary Halloween décor often requires splashes (sometimes literally) of blood-red among your other theme colors.
- Use red bulbs for ambient lighting, or include a table torch decoration or other flaming Halloween décor in your lighting plan.
- Turn a bloody gauze panel into a table cover, or into a runner over a solid table cover. Complete the look with classic red paper party pace tableware.
Halloween Party Decor That's Not-So-Scary
Need not-so-scary, Halloween party decor? These cute, decorating items complete any children's Halloween party!