Christmas Party Decorations
Festive Christmas Party Ideas & Décor
Not only do you want your Christmas party decorations to welcome home family and friends, but there's a part of you that wants to use Christmas party decorations guest will remember! Create the ultimate Christmas season party decor for your home, party venue, or business with Christmas decorations that look great both inside and out.
Christmas Party Decorations Capture the Feel the Season
- Personalize your Christmas party decorations with custom Christmas banners and personalized Christmas invitations.
- Create an indoor winter wonderland with Christmas decorations like snowflake ceiling danglers and our snowflakes and diamonds decorations. Set up a party crafts corner where children can make their own snowflakes to add to the Christmas party decorations. Purchase additional snowflake Christmas decorations to be used at the snow cones refreshment table.
- Purchase Shindigz exclusive hot chocolate drink mix packets that match your Christmas party decorations. Include Christmas coasters on which guests can set their prepared hot chocolate.
- Christmas party decorations make a gingerbread theme Christmas party easy with our Sugar Plum kit and gingerbread standees. Add iridescent floral sheeting to create a sugary snow decoration in the background of your Christmas scene.
- Set up Christmas decorations, like the Santa's Workshop props, where volunteers receive the donations of gifts that will go to needy families. Create an area where the gifts can be picked up by those in need by using the Santa's Sleigh stand in to spread the joy of Christmas.
- Create Christmas party decorations street signs with cardstock. Hang these festive, Christmas decorations on garland-wrapped lampposts. Line the lampposts, Christmas decorations along a cobblestone patterned corrugated and flat decorating paper path.