You’ve got one big advantage when planning a summer birthday party, compared to wintertime.
Warm summer weather which means you can include outside activities. With a little planning and perhaps reserving a spot at a local park, your birthday party options have multiplied.
To help you narrow down the possibilities, here are the Top 5 Summer Birthday Party Themes for 2013:
- Buzz. As in Buzz like a bee.
- Stars. Summertime is the best season for star gazing and a popular party theme.
- Patriotic. With Memorial Day in May, Flag Day June 14th and Independence Day July 4th, there will be plenty of flags flying.
- Hollywood. Walk the Red Carpet.
- Luau. The perfect outdoor party theme for all ages.
Explore in more detail each of these summer birthday party themes at our Birthday Decorations website.