Every little princess dreams of her perfect fairytale – her beautiful pink gown that glistens in the light of the moon, her shiny silver slippers that grace her twinkling toes, her stunning tiara that crowns her and captures the glow of her picturesque smile, and of course, her reigning moment of beauty. Each little princess envisions her royal moment in her own unique way, but one aspect is for certain, it is always one of the dreamiest moments in a little girl’s life. Oh, the marvel of a little princess’ whimsical imagination!
Belle of the Ball
Share your plans for a fairytale birthday or princess playdate with personalized fairytale floral photo cards. They are a perfect way to spread the news far and away that your little princess will be holding a royal gala! Invite all your favorite little princesses to share in your Once Upon A Time event. Remind each princess to come dressed in their gown just in case her handsome prince appears!
Isn’t She Lovely
Since every little princess will be elegantly displaying her perfect gown it is only fitting that a shoe and tiara accompanies.
- Purchase adorable costume slippers and let your princesses’ parade around the party in their dazzling heels.
- Purchase assorted colorful tiaras that will be sure to sparkle in the eyes of their prince.
- Plan time for the little princesses to have their hair and make-up done, because every princess loves to look her best. Be sure to have play/costume make-up, hair spray, brushes, bobby pins, and ribbon.
- For something special, you can even have assorted nail polish colors and paint their pretty hands and twinkle their toes for them! And for something a little extraordinary, sprinkle some glitter on their freshly painted nails!
- Plan to have a couple of chaperone friends around to help you with their hair, make-up, and nails.
After your little princesses have prepared for their big evening, treat them to a royal feast. Be sure to dress up your royal feast with everything that your little princess could desire. Check with her to see what items she would like since each princess dreams of her day in her own little way. Remember your lovely princess plates, napkins, and silverware. Embellish your event with streamers and ribbon. Add a centerpiece for an adding touch. If you would like to enhance your table decorations, try adding a glass slipper at each girl’s setting and fill it with princess favor mints – they can double as party favors, too!
And what is a royal gala without an enchanted dance to follow the dinner? Your princesses will love to twirl and spin as their flowing locks drape through the air like kites in the sky. Decorate a small room in your home into a dance floor. Use glittery princess balloons and streamers to section off the dance floor. Play their favorite romantic princess music with a Princess Movie Hits CD and watch them whisk away into their fairytale dreams.
A Night to Remember
Since every little princess dreams of her royal moment, make her dream memorable with a picture in front of the castle wall. Turn on the royal trumpet music and roll out the red carpet. Capture the essence of the night and surprise your honorary princess with a special surprise appearance from her one and only prince, Dad. Just don’t forget to have the camera ready so you can snap an everlasting picture of their endearing affections. After the party, print off the pictures and send each princess a picture of their night to remember in a thank you card. They will always remember the day you made their dreams come true!