This is a fun, candy inspired Christmas decoration that does not cost very much and will cost you very little time, precious time that is difficult to come by in the month of December.
The materials that you need to make this topiary decoration are: Styrofoam cones, a bottle of quick-dry glue, a bag of large gumdrops, a bag of peppermints, a bag of cinnamon disks, a bag of marshmallows, personalized white swirl lollipops, and some pretty ribbon. Follow the easy instructions below to construct your custom Christmas candy topiary.
*Note: This project in not edible, it is for decorative use only.
Christmas Candy Topiaries:
- Purchase Styrofoam cones from your local craft store.
- Decorative purposes only. Not edible.
- Use quick-dry glue to add large gumdrops, peppermints, cinnamon disks, and marshmallows to create our candy topiaries.
- Personalize your topiary with our PERSONALIZED WHITE SWIRL LOLLIPOP (CDYWHSP). Just insert the stick into the top of the topiary.
- Use quick-dry glue to attach a cute bow made from your favorite ribbon.
Christmas Candy Topiary Ideas:
- Due to the fact that the topiaries are non-edible, yet embellished with candy, we have listed several other edible ideas for your holiday table for guests to indulge themselves.
- Two adorable treat bag sets to offer your guests are the stocking treat bag set and the felt mitten treat bag set. Very little assembly is required and they come with a cellophane bag, label, and ribbon for including a delicious treat.
- Chocolate covered pretzels are a scrumptious goodie! Use the Christmas tree pretzel mold to make chocolate pretzel creations. Now cover a bouquet of fancy, decorated pretzels with plastic wrap and tie a red or green ribbon around it to secure the pretzels. Then, set a pretzel bouquet at each guest’s place.
- Instead of dismantling the topiary by removing the personalized white swirl lollipop, you can offer your guests a lollipop alternative with adorable dessert lollipops. These lollipops feature fun desserts like an ice cream cone, a piece of cake, a cupcake, and a ice cream sundae.