There’s nothing like a delicious homemade favor to give your party a warm and cozy feel! These cute edible snowman favors also make great projects for school winter parties and all types of gatherings whether your guests are young, old, or in-between. Just follow the directions below to make this yummy sweet treat:
Edible Marshmallow Snowmen Favors:
• Create the sparkly look by wetting 3 large marshmallows with water and rolling them in course sugar. Let dry.
• Once dry, insert a lollipop stick into the center of all 3 marshmallows. The lollipop stick should only be inserted about 75% through the top marshmallow so that it is not sticking out the top.
• Using white cake piping gel (or frosting) as your “glue”, add cake dots or large sprinkles for eyes, nose, mouth, and buttons.
• Add a scarf by using thin red licorice strings.
• A mini Oreo cookie and Rolo create the hats- use piping gel or frosting as “glue.”
• Toothpicks and mini marshmallows complete the arms.
Edible Snowman Favor Ideas:
• To complement your edible snowmen favors, warm up your guests by giving them a winter mug filled with a few snowflakes hot cocoa mix packets inside.
• Entertain your guests with a melted snowman in their drink, sitting right next to their marshmallow snowman favor. Use clear cups, and then add defrosty snowman ice cubes to each beverage.
• Cover your food table(s) with the Nordic flakes plastic tablecover. It features a fun snowflake pattern with the look of a runner down the center of the table cover.